Site Meter

Dubai shopping alert: Chalhoub Group 2011 Mid-year Sale

By  |  26 Comments

The wait is over! The schedule for the Chalhoub Group 2011 Mid-year sale is out. With so many people emailing us to ask about the dates of the next Chalhoub sale, we’re starting to think that we should charge the luxury fashion and beauty conglomerate a referral fee for every eager bargain hunter we send their way.

But we’re all about helping shoppers spend their dirhams wisely so the fashion retail industry stays afloat.

Get on your BlackBerries and add these dates to your calendar because this is something you can’t afford to miss. You can miss the saree parade at Dubai Fashion Week but not this one.

What: Chalhoub Group Mid-year Sale 2011
When: June 3 (3:30pm 2:00pm to 8:00pm) and June 4 (10:00am to 7:00pm)
Where: Dubai World Trade Centre, as usual
What to expect: Every brand the Chalhoub Group distributes in Dubai at 80% off
What to bring: Cash, credit card, anything you could use to purchase designer gear
What not to bring: Kids under 12 years old, because they mess up the shopping experience

26 Comments

1. Deepa

May 14, 2011 at 10:58 am

can u send me the invite

• Anonymous

May 14, 2011 at 11:17 am

Hi Deepa, there are no invites. You just show up and get shopping!

2. Sara

May 19, 2011 at 11:33 am

Hi, I’m curious in what will be sold there. Are they only going to be selling a limited amount of every piece? Are they selling old collections? What can I expect if I go there?
    And is this sale worth going to if you’re not a resident of Dubai? (I do live close though.)

• LOWELLIANAQUINO

May 19, 2011 at 12:21 pm

i was there last June and it was crazy in all the good ways. 80% off on  brands like Prada, Fendi, Valentino, Dior Homme, Dolce & Gabanna, Paul Smith,etc. Some, if you’re lucky, are actually runway pieces although 4 seasons old,but still they are a bargain.I got me a Prada runway men’s tote  that originally sells for 7,700 AED and i got it for  only      1, 400. AED and Dior Homme runway hitops originally at almost 4,000 which i got for only 700. They were also high labeled cosmetics and perfumes and street labels like Lacoste, Geox, etc….So if your closet needs a cheap but high end fix, better be there. It’s so worth going. I came all the way from Abu Dhabi after my friend told me that same day and did not ever mind the heat.lol

• Anonymous

May 19, 2011 at 2:13 pm

Lowell explained it well enough! :)

3. Sara

May 19, 2011 at 11:33 am

4. Pingback: Dubai shopping alert: Etoile La Boutique opens discount store at Dubai Outlet Mall » La Moda Dubai | The UAE's authoritative source for all things fashion, beauty, celebrity, and glamour.

5. Paidasani

June 4, 2011 at 8:22 am

Can some one tell me where is the exact location as i think its always been carried out at the convention centre not the trade centre. Do anyone know which hall is it in

• Anonymous

June 4, 2011 at 11:47 am

For the past 5 sale events, people have understood us that we mean convention centre when we say Dubai World Trade Centre. Also, once you get there, you’ll see signs all over the place.

6. Elmer

June 6, 2011 at 5:58 am

when is the next sale ?its a great afternoon last june 3 and 4 having a tug of war looking for the right size.

7. Elmer

June 6, 2011 at 5:58 am

8. Pingback: Dubai shopping alert: Etoile La Boutique opens discount store at Dubai Outlet Mall | Outlet Fashion Style

9. Rajyoti

June 14, 2011 at 5:52 am

Hi, could you please let me know when is the next sale; I missed this time :-(….

• Anonymous

June 21, 2011 at 7:56 am

Please subscribe to our email alerts so you’re the first to know about the Chalhoub Group sales.

10. Jenny Gonzales

September 3, 2011 at 11:05 am

please let us know when is the next sale for chalhoub… will it be this november or december 2011???? thanks!

• Anonymous

September 5, 2011 at 9:47 am

Hi Jenny, we think it’s on the first week of November, but we’ll let you know of the exact dates as soon as we hear from our contacts at Chalhoub. :)

• jenny

October 7, 2011 at 11:15 am

hello lamosadubai! you have the schedule already for this november Chalhoub staff sale??? please let me know… thanks

• jenny

October 7, 2011 at 11:22 am

hello lamodadubai! you have the schedule already for this november Chalhoub staff sale??? please let me know… thanks

• shootmeintheeye

October 31, 2011 at 12:45 pm

Visiting dubai this week-will it be then? cheers

11. elise

October 18, 2011 at 9:54 am

when is the upcoming chalhoub sale?

12. Justsima

January 29, 2012 at 3:40 am

can you send me the fire sale 2012 fr the chalhoub group

justsima@hotmail.fr

13. Rachafadel

March 24, 2012 at 11:49 pm

hello,can you plz tell me when is the next chalhoub sale ?is it in may 2012 or june?thank you

14. melyn

April 2, 2012 at 2:20 pm

hi, can you please let us know when is the next Chalhoub sale? will it be this June or May 2012?

15. Sally Dujon

May 17, 2012 at 6:36 pm

Hi, I would like to know when and where  the Challoub summer sales take place? Does anyone know?

16. Sally Dujon

May 17, 2012 at 7:01 pm

Hi, I mean the Challoub summer sales in Dubai in 2012. Does anyone know when and where they take place? Thanks a lot

17. Missmanpreet

June 3, 2012 at 5:36 pm

hello, i regret missing the chalhoub sale last year. Eagerly waiting for the sale this year. I heard it happens in june. Well its 3rd june already. when will it happen? hey la moda …. pls tell us about the sale……